RE: w3c glossary skos'd

From: Miles, AJ (Alistair) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:44:21 +0100
To: 'Dan Brickley' <danbri@w3.org>, public-esw-thes@w3.org
Cc: dom@w3.org

Could this be turned into a formal requirement for a change to SKOS-Core?

Dan, are you suggesting that all of the concept annotation properties (i.e.
skos:scopeNote, skos:definition, skos:example) should have equivalent
versions to be used when the value is going to be HTML markup rather than
plain text?

Al.

Nice work Dom btw.

---