RE: w3c glossary skos'd

Could this be turned into a formal requirement for a change to SKOS-Core?

Dan, are you suggesting that all of the concept annotation properties (i.e.
skos:scopeNote, skos:definition, skos:example) should have equivalent
versions to be used when the value is going to be HTML markup rather than
plain text?

Al.

Nice work Dom btw.

---