Mappings and Relationships

From: Miles, AJ (Alistair) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:02:45 -0000
To: Stella Dextre Clarke <sdclarke@lukehouse.demon.co.uk>
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org

I think this is a good approach.  Therefore, I suggest renaming the top
level property of SKOS-Mapping from 'mappingRelation' to 'semanticMapping'.

This would mean that the top level property of SKOS-Core (intra-thesaurus)
is 'semanticRelation' and the top level property of SKOS-Mapping
(inter-thesaurus) is 'semanticMapping', consistent with the BS convention.

Alistair.