FW: Recommended reading: feedback on SKOS from Doug Tudhope and C eri Binding from University of Glamorgan

Forwarded to the list (message from Aida Slavic):

(Aside: we need to figure out how to do facets properly - I've got a strong
feeling that the way we do it in SKOS-Core currently isn't quite right, 'tho
I don't know how to fix it yet).

Al.