RE: Blank nodes for concepts.

I think Al's point is that we need *some* way to uniquely identify concepts
other than by URI (ie by description) [Al - correct me if I'm wrong!]

One way is to insist on only one prefLabel per thesaurus.
It sounds like you think this is an unreasonable constraint (which might be
true). So if that's the case, what property/ies should we use? Is there a
concept equivalent of foaf:mbox ?