Re: Putting stuff uncer CVS we can all access

couple of options:

1) danbri/other sorts you out with permissions & connection details for w3c
cvs server - (you need to generate public/private key pair and give dan
your public key etc. Then you check the files in a suitable directory (e.g.
see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/)

2) I or Dave, who have access to the cvs server, can check the files in for
you. Am happy to do this, but you might prefer 1) because you get control
over what goes where on an ongoing basis,

let me know if you need any help,
Nikki

--On Wednesday, February 04, 2004 16:29:26 +0000 "Miles, AJ (Alistair) "
<A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Dave B says why don't we put the deliverables and the schemas for WP8
> under a CVS server we can all access.  I say fine, what do we have to do
> to make this happen?
>
> Al.
>
> CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
> Building R1 Room 1.60
> Fermi Avenue
> Chilton
> Didcot
> Oxfordshire OX11 0QX
> United Kingdom
>
> Email:        a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk
> Telephone: +44 (0)1235 445440

NJ Rogers, Technical Researcher
(Semantic Web Applications Developer)
Institute for Learning and Research Technology (ILRT)
Email:nikki.rogers@bristol.ac.uk
Tel: +44(0)117 9287096 (Direct)
Tel: +44(0)117 9287193 (Office)