Re: SKOS API .... are u serious? Yes we are!

hehe,

next step:

I will register the project during  christmas holidays, I will be
together with eaon from #swhack then and this is a good sourrounding for it.

Es begab sich aber zu der Zeit 16.12.2004 16:48,  da NJ Rogers, Learning
and Research Technology schrieb:

> Hi Leo
>
>> so I am going to have an intense look at DREFT and perhaps we two can
>> make this "inside api" for SKOS together, open source style. SF project?
>>
>> OpenSkos :-)
>>
> Sounds good to me :-) I have very little time to dedicate, but wonder
> if we should stick this on sourceforge for instance, to enable open
> development (anyone have a view on this)?

you repeated my quote! So we are on track.
SF project = Sourceforge.net = sf.net

> Leo, do you have a favoured IDE? I currently use Eclipse (v3) and can
> give you Eclipse-specific README for DREFT install and configuration
> if that'd be helpful?

oh yeah, we all use Eclipse 3 here.

gnowsis.org is developed in it.

cheers