Re: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] New vocab for arrays of concepts

> The 'characteristic of
> division' seems quite important here, maybe 'function', 'form' or
> whatever could somehow be stated more explicitly, perhaps as a
> reference to a skos:Concept with the label 'function' or 'form'.
Some are unique to a particular KOS but some (such as function or form)
occur fairly widely.
I think it would be worth exploring if it were possible to express this more
formally as Danny suggests.
It might help future KOS retrieval systems deal with arrays more
intelligently than we tend to at the moment.

Doug