RE: [Proposal][SKOS-Core] handling top concepts

Few Questions on the proposal note.

Can we attribute narrower and broader concepts specific to a *scheme*

For e.g.
I have relationship

In another scheme say A is a topConcept according to your requirement, that indicates, if I am not
mistaken A doesn't have a broader term.

I think the SKOS Schema currently handles participation of a concept in a particular scheme. Can we specify
position of a concept respect to a scheme.

<skos:concept rdf:about="http://a.com/Concept/001">
<skos:prefLabel>A</skosprefLabel>
<skos:inScheme rdf:resource="http://a.com/scheme/1"/>
<skos:broader>C</skos:broader>
<skos:narrower>B</skos:narrower>
</skos:concept>

How do you represent the alternative hierarchy as mentioned above and attribute it to scheme 2.
The Question is not limited to TopConcepts. We may have a possibility where the position of a concept
in an hierarchy might vary across schemes.

Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Kaustubh Supekar
Research Intern