geo example

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:46:23 -0400
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org

http://dmoz.org/Regional/Europe/United_Kingdom/England/Bristol/ shows a
topic from open directory. I can imagine how this works in SKOS. And
how we might represent Bristol as a place in RDF. For discussion: how to
represent (to machines) the connection between these two worlds.

We could easily redo the open directory (dmoz, see
in SKOS. And we can doubtless find some RDF representation of Bristol as
a member of a class "City", with location info, population, etc...

My hypothesis is that a new property in SKOS, skos:conceptualizes,
could be used to relate bristol-the-skos-concept to

Al, what do you reckon?