RDF ordering questions

Hi guys,

Can I reduce the problem to the following stages:

Stage 1: Agree RDF encoding for 'traditional' mappings.

Stage 2: Agree RDF encoding for 'ordered' mappings.

Stage 3: Agree RDF encoding for combined ordered + traditional mappings.

?

Having a crack at stage 2, would something like the following be sufficient
[option 1] ...

<rdf:Description rdf:about="#A">
	<soks-map:orderedMapping>
		<rdf:Seq>
			<rdf:_1 rdf:resource="#B"/>
			<rdf:_2 rdf:resource="#C"/>
			<rdf:_3 rdf:resource="#D"/>
			<rdf:_4 rdf:resource="#E"/>
		</rdf:Seq>
	</soks-map:orderedMapping>
</rdf:Description>

... ?  I mean does this fall foul of Steve's numbering problem, or is it
simple enough for the numberings to be redefined if another concept is to be
inserted into the list?

Or am I right in understanding that if you use the attribute
parseType="collection" on a property, the ordering of the members is
preserved when the serialised statements are compiled into a graph?  So then
the following would also do the job (and dodges the numbering
problem)[option 2] ...

<rdf:Description rdf:about="#A">
	<soks-map:orderedMapping parseType="collection">
		<rdf:Description rdf:about="#B"/>
		<rdf:Description rdf:about="#C"/>
		<rdf:Description rdf:about="#D"/>
		<rdf:Description rdf:about="#E"/>