Re: virtual pages is it a best practice?

Interesting idea, and George, your metric is spot-on. When I had my
publishing services business the definition of a "page" (especially needed
because manuscript pages are so variable") was 2,000 characters.

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786