From: Rachel Comerford <rachel.comerford@macmillan.com>
Date: 6 June 2018 at 02:24
Subject: Re: Marcelo da Silva Zanon has joined the EPUB 3 Community Group
To: Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>, marcelozanon@gmail.com

Hello Marcelo!

Thanks for joining the EPUB3 Community Group and welcome!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter [1] and
the public community group page [2]. The publishing working group has
developed some excellent introductory materials that you may find helpful
under introduction for newbies [3]. We meet on Thursdays at 12:00 PM Eastern.
You can find more information on our website [5]. You will want to use IRC
at meetings [6] and, if a dedicated IRC client does not work, you can use
the web client [7].

We have many discussions on our public mailing list (
<public-publ-wg@w3.org>public-epub3@w3.org) [8] and on GitHub [9].

Please introduce yourself on this list and on the next call. Please let us
know why you are interested in participating in the EPUB3 Community Group,
which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations,
and where you might be able to contribute.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions.

Our next call is on Thursday, 7 June - The information for the call in is
included in the email below. We look forward to meeting you.

Thanks and welcome,
Dave and Rachel

[1] *https://www.w3.org/2017/02/EPUB3CGcharter
<https://www.w3.org/2017/02/EPUB3CGcharter>*
[2] *https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-cg/
<https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-cg/>*
[3] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/WorkMode/newbie
[5] *https://www.w3.org/publishing/ <https://www.w3.org/publishing/>*
[6] http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/
[7] http://irc.w3.org
[8] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-publ-wg/
[9] *https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/ <https://github.com/w3c/publ-cg/>*

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*