Re: Open Container Format and Multiple Renditions

Multiple renditions have not had a ton of uptake in EPUB-land.

The ability to specify more than one rendition is part of EPUB 3.2:
https://w3c.github.io/publ-epub-revision/epub32/spec/epub-ocf.html

However, the rendition selection mechanism from "EPUB Multiple-Rendition
Publications 1.0 (http://www.idpf.org/epub/renditions/multiple/)" is not
included in EPUB 3.2, however it remains a valid auxiliary specification.

Best,
   Garth