De : Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com<mailto:dauwhe@gmail.com>>
Date : jeudi 18 janvier 2018 à 16:36
À : "public-epub3@w3.org<mailto:public-epub3@w3.org>" <public-epub3@w3.org<mailto:public-epub3@w3.org>>, "public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>" <public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>>
Objet : Thoughts on the future of EPUB 3
Renvoyer - De : <public-publishingbg@w3.org<mailto:public-publishingbg@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : jeudi 18 janvier 2018 à 16:36

Inspired by the recent debate about EPUB 3.1 and backward compatibility, I wrote a blog post on the future of EPUB 3, compatibility, mistakes, and even old versions of EPUB being "good enough." I think there is much we can learn from the web on this subject.

http://epubsecrets.com/good-enough-a-meditation-on-the-past-present-and-future-of-epub.php

Thanks,

Dave