Re: EPUB 3 Community Group teleconference: Thursday October 19 at 16:00 UTC

To clarify, that's not Readium CSS work, that's personal work done over
the course of 3+ years without any help, retro-engineering and
documenting the parts of reading systems they didn't bother documenting
in the first place (primarily with a CSS focus).

Best,

Jiminy

Links:
------