Re: EPUB3 CG: Save the Date (June 1, 16UTC), Call for Agenda Items

Hi All,
I am an Australian newbie to the group.

Dave: The full-bleed concept looks fascinating. Will be very useful.

In December Australia formally  adopted European Standard (EN 301 549) on 'Accessibility requirements suitable for public procurement of ICT products and services (Known in Australia as AS EN 301 549:2016). My understanding is that EPUBs come under  Clause 10 Non-web documents.  The upshot is that Government libraries (Federal, State and Local councils) as well as government School libraries are / will be advised not to purchase EPUBs that don’t meet accessibility standards.  (#noa11ynobuy) Can anyone advise about how this is being implanted across EU?
..
Also will the meeting time be recorded? The time difference will make it 2am  on June 2nd.

regards

Greg

Inclusive digital media and services | Alchin Consulting <http://www.gregalchin.com/>
Conference Coordinator | A11yPub <https://www.a11ypub.com.au/> - Inclusive Digital Publishing Symposium
Apple Distinguished Educator - Advisory Board Member for Asia-Pacific Region

Email: gregalchin@me.com <mailto:gregalchin@me.com>
Mobile: +61403273063
Twitter: @ibuddha
Skype: alchinconsult