Re: EPUB 3 Community Group teleconference: Thursday May 4 at 16:00 UTC

Hi,

Sorry… We could not connect to the webinar interface. So how can we get information about what is being discussed at the meeting? Is video recording done?

N. Erhan Uzumcu
Art Director and EPUB Developer
W3C EPUB Community Group Member
TEYTAG Founder
(Turkish Electronic Publishing Desing and Research Group - Istanbul, Turkey)
https://independent.academia.edu/NErhanÜzümc
http://teytagblog.blogspot.com.tr
http://www.teyid.org/ePub3Lib/
@ePub3Lib #teytag