Re: RE : EPUB 3 Community Group teleconference: Thursday June 29 at 16:00 UTC

Hi Dave,

next Thursday, I will have an important external appointment which will
probably prevent me from attending our next CG teleconference. I will
definitely not be able to have an audio connection so that best case I
could join via IRC only. If I don't pop up, please note my regrets.

Have a nice afternoon!

Best, Wolfgang