De : Brady Duga [mailto:duga@google.com]
Envoyé : mardi 20 juin 2017 16:15
À : Matt Garrish
Cc : Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken; Garth Conboy; public-epub3@w3.org
Objet : Re: [epubcheck] Test file directory structure proposal

+1 for unzipped. We would also lose reasonable history, unless github does some magic.

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 6:48 AM, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com<mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com>> wrote:
I'll offer an opinion: unzipped except for tests of zipping. Other than being easier to work with unzipped files, when anyone commits changes you don't have to rely on their commit log but can inspect the changed files. Github doesn't show changes to individual files within a zip container, or not last I looked.

Matt