From: Garth Conboy [mailto:garth@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:19 AM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: public-epub3@w3.org
Subject: Re: [epubcheck] Test file directory structure proposal

Morning Tzviya,

I think there likely wants to be some discussion on the point of disagreement in the document between Brady and I, regarding the canonical storage format for test EPUB files -- zipped ".epub"s (based on Dave's file) or exploded directories (based on unzipping Dave's file).  Either will fit in the proposed structure, and there are some plusses and minuses to each -- those actually working with current test should likely chime in.

I'm not sure any egalitarian "divvying" will work in practice -- those that do the work must be comfortable with pulling the source and running/checking the tests -- and some light coding.  This reorganization is a real project.

Best,
   Garth