Re: Doodle poll for first epub for education subgroup meeting

Thank you to everyone that participated!  The best time for this meeting
appears to be Monday July 10th from 1-2 EDT.  Please block this off in your
calendar if you plan to attend - meeting info to come.

Rachel Comerford | Director of Content Standards | T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*