Re: EOCred: Person hasQualification EOCredential

Similar to the discussion on "recognizedBy", structuring the relationship
directly between a Person (a recognized entity) and the general definition
of the credential as it applies to anybody doesn't just avoid the the scope
of verifiable assertions, it prevents us from describing the verifiable
assertions a Person may hold through this structure.

This property would only be useful within a trust relationship between a
data producer and consumer. That doesn't mean it's completely unuseful, it
just has very limited scope.

Nate