Re: EOCred: Person hasQualification EOCredential

We have a use case for
Personal Self-promotion: Describing awarded/achieved qualifications... https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases

I'm thinking of all the university and professional profile pages which information about what degrees a person has.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​