Re: EOCred: Person hasQualification EOCredential

The semantics of this are very challenging given the different uses of
these semantically-laden words in different contexts, regions, and
industries.  However, if we can reach enough consensus/momentum for this
definition of qualification vs. credentials I really think that would be a
super useful distinction.

What it will require though if for the  "BIG US", the extended community
working on this, to go out and champion these semantics  with the bigger
credentialing ecosystem.  I am all for that but we should ensure that we
have at least a strong consensus within this micro-cosm.

I am a +1 on this idea.

Alexander Jackl
CEO & President, Bardic Systems, Inc.
alex@bardicsystems.com