Re: [EOCred] Linking to JobPostings and Occupations

OK, I've updated the wiki page for this
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Link_between_educational_/_occupational_credential_and_JobPosting_or_Occupation>
[1] and the (slow) demo site
<http://pending.eocred-1779.appspot.com/EducationalOccupationalCredential>.

On seeing the current examples for educationRequirements, I decided it
made sense to put EducationalOccupationalCredential in its range too.
Let me know what you think:

{
   "@context": "http://schema.org/",
   "@type": "Occupation",