Re: EOCred: Addressing requirements from use cases

Hello all. This is a quick update, partly to show how we can track
progress and how I hope the wiki will grow.

I have completed the wiki documentation for the requirements that we
provide a way to:

  * Identify that an object is a educational / occupational credential
    <https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Identify_that_an_object_is_a_educational_/_occupational_credential>
    and
  * identify name of an educational / occupational credential object
    <https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Identify_name_of_an_educational_/_occupational_credential_object>

Together these mean that we have what is necessary to meet the use case
of facilitating name search for credentials.  You'll see on the Use
Cases <https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases> wiki
page that these requirements are now blue-linked to the pages describing
our proposed solutions. So, as we work through these use cases, we will
be able to see these requirements being linked to their solutions, and
this will show our progress. All going well, the end result will be
something very close to a "how-to" guide for describing educational and
occupational credentials in schema.org.

There is a test build
<http://pending.eocred-1779.appspot.com/EducationalOccupationalCredential>
of the what the schema.org documentation will look like with the
addition of educational and occupational credential (this may be slow to
load), and the code for this is on github, two files: rdfa definition
<https://github.com/philbarker/schemaorg/blob/eocred/data/ext/pending/issue-1779.rdfa>
and examples
<https://github.com/philbarker/schemaorg/blob/eocred/data/ext/pending/issue-1779-examples.txt>

If you have any question, corrections or comments, please let me know.
Otherwise I will assume you're all happy.

Regards, Phil