Re: EOCred: Identify the level of a credential

For what it is worth, dcterms:educationLevel
<http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-educationLevel> has been
in the DCMI terms namespace since 2002 with the addition of
education-related properties.  It's defined as a subproperty of
dcerms:audience <http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-audience>
with a range in of dcterms:AgentClass
<http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-AgentClass> and defined
as follows:

"A class of entity, defined in terms of progression through an educational
or training context, for which the described resource is intended."

--
Stuart A. Sutton, Metadata Consultant
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington