Re: EOCred outline use cases

Hello all, a reminder about the outline use case for Educational and
Occupational Credentials, see below. In summary:

The current list is at
https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases Suggestions
for clarifications and additions are most welcome.

*Vote for your favorites!* You can do this by adding a +1 against the
use case outline on that wiki page, by emailing me, or (thanks to
Stuart) ticking a few boxes:
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/sasutton/346297 Remember, you can
vote for several, but don't over do it: we can't prioritise everything.

What better way of rounding off the old year and setting us up for the new?

With best wishes, Phil.