Re: QuickRef 2.1 tagging

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 10:28:44 -0600
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Cc: Laura Keen <lakeen@gmail.com>, EO Planning <public-eo-plan@w3.org>, Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Excellent news. Let;s be sure to capture this in Current Work
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Current_Projects#2019_Current_Work>
and in Contributions
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Current_Projects#Current_Contributions>
.
Thank you all!!!

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Co-Chair Pearson Able
*Pearson*

512 202 1087