Re: REQUEST: steward the on-going Policies work?

Hi Andrew,

I looped in Mary Jo and confirmed that she will be at the face to face as
well. MJ, Andrew has looked at GitHub and is looking for any additional
info that might help him as he takes over as lead on the maintenance.
Anything to share?

Thanks all,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*