Re: ARRM Update

Hey Brent,

Thanks. Yes, as we feel we've made significant progress, we'll be happy to
circle back with everyone. I do believe that we could do that within the
next couple of weeks.
I can't tell much about the F2F just yet, because I'm not quite sure yet if
I'll be able to make it to the meeting or not.
I've had a lot of traveling to do lately, and I may end up having no choice
but to fly in the day before AccessU, and fly out as soon ass it's over.
If that's the case, I won't be able to attend the F2F at all. If I can make
it, then I'd probably like to run a 2nd instalment of what we did in
Anaheim.
I'll let you know as soon as I know myself. I haven't booked anything yet.

/Denis

*Denis Boudreau, CPWA* | Principal Accessibility SME & Training Lead
| 514-730-9168
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
Deque.com <http://www.deque.com>