changes beyond links in Developing Training [was: EOWG resources]

Hi,

Any changes beyond updating links, let's propose to EOWG for review.

There are a few countries that are using standards other than WCAG 2. They might want the migrating topic. I'd like to get input from more people familiar with worldwide situation before deleting that topic. (Might need to check beyond current EOWG participation on this one.)

Best,
~Shawn