Re: agenda+ Meeting reminder

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:50:19 -0600
To: Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>, Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>, "Bakken, Brent" <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Cc: EO Planning <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Great minds think alike ;-)

We already had it as item #4:
""
# Reminder of Thursday / Friday staggered meeting schedule (5 minutes)
#* Next week's meeting is on Thursday, 18 January 6:00 pm ET
#* Meeting schedule is above <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Upcoming_Teleconferences>
""

+1 to sending a clear e-mail to the list, too. I assume Sharron or Brent will want to be the ones to do that.

Best,
~Shawn