WAI Intro to Web Accessibility - status & next steps

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 23:09:20 -0600
To: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Hiya Sharron & Brent,

As you may recall, I was hoping to get input from EOWG folks to guide revision of "Introduction to Web Accessibility" at:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/accessibility

As you requested, I went ahead and took a pass at revising it. I think it is very close to being good draft for EOWG to provide specific feedback on. It's updated at:
	https://w3c.github.io/wai-website/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/

I would like to:
* fix up some of the formatting
* make it easier to see what is proposed, and what is left out from previous versions (like Diff but better ;-)
* provide review questions to focus EOWG on open issues

I *might* be able to get that done this week!

Then I propose to:
* briefly introduce it in a telecon
* probably have it in a survey -- mostly to get people to review it, and optionally provide general feedback in GitHub
* discuss review questions in a telecon

I welcome your input on this approach (as well as the draft content)!

I have also updated the estimated schedule at:
	https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nJb1_PNbT6bMEz0AuWA1HRj-w2LeujXMatvmajYS4is/edit#gid=148670560

Best,
~Shawn