Re: ra11y matrix project follow up (or whatever it's called this week)

Hi Shawn,

Sure, why not. Providing a bit of context can help, but we've already done
that, and it the survey also links to the project plan, that's all the
context people need at this point, IMHO.

I just want to make sure we don't make this more of a burden than it needs
to. The more dense the instructions are, the less likely people are of
going through with them. The internationalization piece you're referring to
should not be any different than anything else we usually work on, so I
don't think any more it's relevant to mention it in this particular case
than any other document we've worked on in the past.

As for specific questions, I guess it's relevant, but again, if this makes
the survey longer than it needs to, then fewer people will make it through
it. Which also defeats our purpose. I'm thinking we can always go back to
it again later, as the document evolves. Because there's no way this is
going to be the final draft.

/Denis

*Denis Boudreau, CPACC* | Principal Accessibility Consultant & Training
Lead | 514-730-9168
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good
Deque.com <http://www.deque.com>