Selecting Evaluation Tools resource is ready to go.

From: Nicolas Steenhout <nic@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 12:21:47 -0500
To: public-eo-plan@w3.org, shawn@w3.org
Hello all,

Please note that I've deposed the comments that Shawn made on the Selecting
Evaluation Tools resource. Assuming these were made with editor's
discretion in mind, I have approved all pull request and implemented most
suggestions.

I note the lengthy list of suggestions in MS Word to be reviewed for a next
iteration of the resource, and will address those in the new year.

Thank you everyone for your assistance.

Nic