How PWDs Review & Raw Diffs

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 10:02:29 -0600
To: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
quick note for now:

Attached are "quick and dirty"/"raw" diffs created from Word. (When providing these for EOWG review, I think we'd want to do some cleanup so only actual content changes are marked; whereas these raw ones show not really format changes.)

 From quick skim, it looks like:
* Stories of Web Use- are significantly changed and probably we want to tell folks that, and that they should review all. (We could still provide Diff for those who want it.)
* Tools and Techniques - I don't see any changes at all. So what are you asking people to review?

I didn't do the others, nor look at the extent of changes.

~Shawn