Re: Diff versions

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 09:02:39 -0600
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Cc: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>
Personally, diff versions are not helpful to me, they are in fact quite
confusing. I can't process strike through etc. So I am not inclined to do
it. But of course, feel free to add that to this survey if you wish.

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*