Re: Contacting organizations

Thanks, Nic!

As I understand it, we're trying to get small team review first to get more perspectives and any potential issues so it goes more smoothly through the full group. Let me take a look through it in detail, and let's see if Andrew, as previous editor, can.

I've got lots of family time scheduled, and other work priorities, so not sure when I'll get to it. :(

~Shawn