Re: Accessibility Intro Pages Revision Plan

Hi Shawn,
Thanks for providing an update to the Revision Plan.

I have looked at the difference between the current and draft version of
the W3C page and think that it looks good. I think what was cut out was a
good choice as it was the least important information on the page and
changes a lot.

I understand that the WAI page will be kept and that people are looking to
have more in-depth information on that page so there will probably be less
content removal and just some tersification of finding more succinct ways
of saying things. And of course updating any links to updated or new
resources that are worth leading people into directly from this page.

I am good with the plan as is, and don't have any additions or changes at
the moment. I strongly feel that you need to move ahead with the final
edits even if you do not have all review team comments. They have had
almost 2 months.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com