Re: policy plan

Eric,

Thank you. thank you THANK you!!!
This was excellent to see taken care of. I really appreciate you jumping on
it for Robert.

So, now we know that:

   - This is the official repository for Policies:
   https://github.com/w3c/wai-policies-prototype
   - All issues have been moved from the old repo to this one
   - Here are the questionable issues for Robert to look through and close
   or work on:
   https://github.com/w3c/wai-policies-prototype/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aquestion
   - As far as the name of the repo - I am fine with it not changing if
   others are as well
   - Eric will close the other repo when no longer needed for reference (if
   he hasn't already)
   - Robert will continue work on Workflow Wiki and Resource based on updated
   Editing Plan
   <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-eo-plan/2017JulSep/0025.html>

Thanks everyone.
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com