Re: Which document to attack next?

Actually we decided that all of these documents - while having been checked
for accuracy, current browser and technology references, and  broken links
- they all need tersification review.  Nearly all of them are too long and
wordy.

So Nic, I will prioritize these for your review as follows:

   - The work on choosing tools with Laura - top priority

After that, please ask Eric to put content in new skin and
review for brevity, clarity, plain language, and active voice in this order:

   - First Aid : Interim Repairs <https://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/Overview>
   - Planning and Managing Guide <https://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/Overview>
   (including sub pages)
   - Involving Users  (web projects)
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/users/involving>
   - Involving Users (evaluation) <https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/users>
   - Developing Organizational policies  <https://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/pol>this
   one has a note to "address submitted comments" but I have no idea where
   those comments might be.

You can start by looking at Vicki's notes in the spreadsheet and let us
know if you have any questions.

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*