Re: language and tool results

quick reply for now:
I didn't intend to discount the tool! -- just a caveat for those not familiar with how it scores things. I think the tool provides helpful info.

sidenote: I favor bulleted lists in many cases.

I look forward to specific suggestions for language improvement on this doc, esp how to handle the lists you cite.

Best,
~Shawn