Re: [EOWG] Responses to Questionnaire Accessibility Course List Eagle Review

Dear Letícia,

Thanks a lot for the email. I have reviewed the modifications and most of them are ok for me.

I still have some comments:

Attributes for describing offers

  *   Under "type" not clear if the right word should be "program" as people may expect to find a full "training program" on web accessibility and it might be the case that it is only a "course" included in a "training program".
  *   “Learning” category does no offer the face-to-face option?
  *   "Language/country" will you also consider "Spain/Spanish" or "United States/Spanish"?

Best,

Estel·la Oncins Noguer
Post Doctoral Research Fellow TransMedia Catalonia
Edifici MRA 126  - Campus UAB
08193 Bellaterra
Barcelona
T. +34 610 655 149