Re: WAI Translations - Language of site nav - talk by phone

My preference was the example given where the only navigation that shows on
the translated page are links to other pages that have also been
translated. The only other link would be back to the WAI Home page.
Otherwise it is confusing and risky. If this is the only question to meet
about, maybe just put on a survey or use the GitHub issue you raised?

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*