From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:16 AM
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>; Howard Kramer <howard.kramer@Colorado.EDU>; Rachel Comerford <Rachel.Comerford@macmillan.com>; Chris O'Brien <chris.obrien@ami.ca>; Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>; Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Cc: public-eo-archive@w3.org
Subject: Re: EOWG F2F at AHG in Nov

Howard -- how is that time looking for us to get a room at the conference site?

Sharron, Rachel, Chris, Eric -- I should have said:
"please reply and let us know if that time will work for you" :-) (time already worked out with Dave Sloan)

Thanks!
~Shawn

On 10/11/2018 5:44 PM, Shawn Henry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Looking forward to seeing you in Colorado in a few weeks!
>
> At the Accessing Higher Ground conference in November, we're planning
> a small face-to-face meeting to work on integrating guidance for
> accessible online learning into EOWG resources.(Start of Requirements
> Analysis, albeit incomplete, is at
> <https://github.com/w3c/wai-eo-online-learning/wiki/Requirements-Analy

> sis>)
>
> We're currently considering meeting Thursday 15 November from 10:30am - 2:00pm+.
>
> (Howard, for that time we'd need a room that allows us to have food. A
> projector and conference phone would be nice, but we can do without if
> needed.)
>
> If that time will not work for you, let us know right away.
>
> Thanks,
> ~Shawn for Sharron & Brent

 This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.