Subject: Business Case idea
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 00:02:14 -0500
From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>, Green, James <jgreen@visa.com>
CC: EOWG Chairs <team-eowg-chairs@w3.org>

Hi Sharron,

Here is more on the idea we talked about this morning to have one succinct page focused on web accessibility, and then separate pages covering the broader aspects of embracing accessibility throughout the organization.

The one pager could be along the lines of this:
 https://w3c.github.io/wai-bcase/alt/

On that page, link to your broader and more detailed information through the References (examples drafted there) and Resources. Probably put your detailed info in the WAI-Engage wiki -- where you wouldn't have to go through the EOWG approval process, which I think James and some others would really appreciate ;-).

I would be happy to help edit the succinct page -- and keep my nose (mostly:) out of the wiki pages.

What do you think?

Best,
~Shawn