Re: EOWG Spreadsheet for Presentations Resources

Hi Vivienne,

This morning the planning team looked over the excel spreadsheet that you
and Amanda created. Sharron and I gave Shawn and Eric an update of the
purpose of the spreadsheet and the plan to move the resource forward. I
also saw that Shawn sent another email with information about the links in
the resource as well for more direction on next steps.

We have no changes to the format of the spreadsheet and think it is in good
shape. Please move forward with populating the data as soon as possible.
When you have that complete, you can send the planning team the sheet again
asking for us to look it over and confirm or modify the recommendations. We
will send back to you so that you can complete initial edits to the
resource for publication in the relaunch. Then continue to use the sheet
for follow-up iterations when more resources are updated throughout the
year.

Thank you so much for the amount of work and consideration you have put
into this resource. We appreciate your attention to detail.

Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson
512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com