Fwd: EOWG Spreadsheet for Presentations Resources

 Copying into the archive.

Sent from my Sprint phone.

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Vivienne Conway" <v.conway@webkeyit.com>
Subject: EOWG Spreadsheet for Presentations Resources
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 1:50 AM

Hi all

Thanks so much for taking the time to work through some of these issues
with me this morning.  It really helped me get some direction and was so
much appreciated.

As discussed, I have spent much of the day putting a start on an Excel
document to be used in the on-going work on this resource.  I’m attaching a
copy of my previous MS Word version, and also the new Excel template.  I
have spent some time populating the document with the first of the
resources so we can decide what changes should be made.  Unfortunately,
there are even more levels because once you go into each of the links there
are links within links, within links….

However, I think it makes some sense now and will surely be more ‘workable’
in this format.  I really look forward to your formatting suggestions for
the document, it will be easy to make them at this stage, but not so easy
after the tons of data are input.  For this reason I’d like to get input
and set it up well from the start.  I’m not precious at all about
corrections, so please let me know what you think with suggestions how I
can make it better.

As stated, I am happy to manage the resource, particularly after it gets
cleaned up.  I have followed Brent’s suggestion and put in a column for
where each resource now sits, and think it will be great to have the format
follow that of the top navigation of the new website.  It will make it so
much easier for people to follow.

Thanks again, and I look forward to chatting about this further.  I haven’t
cc’d either Denis or Andrew into this email as they haven’t provided any
input so far, so I thought it would be unlikely they would be working on
this.  Correct me if I’m wrong here.  I’ve now got Amanda, possibly Harjit
if she gets up to speed, Nic and I think Sharon mentioned one other.  That
should give us a good team to handle this.

Kind regards

Vivienne.