Re: Let's meet at TPAC2019

Dear Colleagues,

Specifically, at the information required is :

   - how many meetings we want
   - how many attendees do we expect (30?)
   - a time slot

I really think we should intervene here, wds ?

Warm Regards,

-Joseph.

1. Proposed Technical Plenary/AC Meetings Week, 16-20 September 2019

This year again, the W3C Community Groups will have the opportunity to meet
at the upcoming W3C TPAC  <https://www.w3.org/2018/10/TPAC/>, held in *Fukuoka,
Japan, 16-20 September 2019*.

W3C Community Groups can hold 2-hour meetings on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,
Friday. The available slots will be:
8:30 - 10:30
10:30 - 12:30
13:30 - 15:30
15:30 - 17:30

We can accommodate 4 meetings per day, so 16 over the entire TPAC week.
The meeting room can accommodate 20 persons, classroom style, equipped with
a screen and video projector.

Outside of their Community Group meetings, non W3C-Member CG participants
may attend as observers the Working and Interest groups meetings who accept
observers, as well as the Technical Plenary Day will be held on 18
September from 08:30-18:00.

Registration fees: A daily fee will help offset wifi, audio visual, and
food and beverage costs for this event.

Please discuss within your group if you would like to meet.

Please complete this form on *12 April at the latest* to indicate if your
Group would like to meet at TPAC2019 as outlined below and how many of your
group will likely attend.

The draft schedule of Community Groups meetings will be sent on 24 April.
You will have the possibility to review the information and let us know
your questions and comments on 2 May at the latest.
2. Name of your Group:

If your Community Group would like to meet during TPAC 2019, what is the
name of your group?

*Note: Fill out this questionnaire once. If you want to give information
for several Groups, please do so in the Comment box. Alternately, appoint
someone else from one of your Groups to answer the questionnaire.*

Community Group name:
3. Attendance:

What is the estimated number of people in your Group who will attend your
F2F meeting?

*Please be reminded that the maximum number of people is 20*

Reply:
4. Day preference:

Please let us know your day preference

*We will do our best to provide you with your preferred days but cannot
make any guarantees.*

Choose one Monday 16 September Tuesday 17 September Thursday 19
September Friday
20 September

Comments:
5. Slot preference

Please let us know your slot preference

*We will do our best to provide you with your preferred days but cannot
make any guarantees.*

8:30 - 10:30 10:30 - 12:30 13:30 - 15:30 15:30 - 17:30

Comments:

This questionnaire is open for answers until 23:59, Boston time on
2019-04-12.
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=12&month=04&year=2019&hour=23&min=59&sec=0&p1=43>
Answers
received after that time m